Today we stand at the doorstop leading to a different world where technology continues to intertwine into insurance and our professional lives while creating uncertainties that know no bounds. As we stand here, looking at this new future, we need to remember that collaboration and learning with our peers can help shape our strategies on how our thinking, goals, and professional development will occur moving forward.
As always, it is our cooperation and connections that can make the insurance marketplace more agile to address these known and unknown challenges. So, join us this September 10-12 in Cincinnati at The Westin, where we will lay the groundwork to make the most of these future challenges to the insurance industry.
All general session and carrier presenters get a free registration. See the 'Call for Speakers' tab above for a list of desired session topics. Please submit your proposals by May 5, 2023. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Top 5 reasons to attend this conference:
1. The theme is compelling, relevant and timely!
2. SIR is a carrier-led association that serves insurance research professionals!
3. No speed dating! SIR is small enough to develop real, lasting professional relationships.
4. SIR exhibitors are best in class and provide relevant solutions to advance your business!
5. This is not a fly-by-night event! It’s SIR’s 53rd conference and you won’t want to miss it!