July 24, 2019
12 noon-1:00 pm Central (1:00-2:00pm Eastern, 10:00-11:00am Pacific)
Acxiom Insurance is pleased to share with you their new Insurance Study: Marketing Transformation for Insurance- A Study of MarTech Through the Eyes of Senior Leaders. They recently contracted and partnered with Source Media and its brand Digital Insurance to conduct research on their behalf. Research was both quantitative and qualitative about martech/adtech needs and issues facing P&C, Life, and Multi-line insurance carriers. They focused on targeting respondents that were Director level or higher in order to gain relevant insights into understanding carriers’ strategies and challenges in maximizing the value of their Martech investments, influenced by increased volumes of prospect and customer data from various channels. In the study, they will do a deep-dive on the following topics:
- Current and planned marketing technology strategy and investments
- Overall effectiveness and value created from current martech investments – including specific effectiveness of:
- Measuring attribution
- Obtaining actionable insights from data and analytics
- Getting a full 360 view of on-line and off-line customers
- Real-time personalization, etc.
- Pain points and challenges with Martech (e.g., data privacy/GDPR, data quality/accuracy, ROI, disparate data/data silos, campaign measurement and attribution, other)
- Understanding key drivers for Martech investments
- High-level business goals and future outlook about customer demands and expectations
- Technology integration challenges and future plans
- Understanding data unification needs (enhancement, targeting, personalization, measurement, analysis, identity resolutions, connecting on-line and off-line, etc.)
- Adoption, Interest and perceived barriers of adopting a data unification solution
- Top Marketing initiatives over the next 18 months
Karen Imbrogno is Principal Insurance Industry Analyst for P&C and Life at Acxiom.
At Acxiom, Karen assists carriers in building strategies to meet the changing market needs of their prospects and customers. This requires a continuous and deep understanding of the insurance space as well as making sure Acxiom has solution sets to meet the changing market needs. Karen works with insurance customers to identify, prioritize, and build business cases. She positions Acxiom as a thought leader in the insurance space.
Karen has over 30 years of P & C and Life Insurance experience ranging from customer service, pricing, rate-making, research and comparative rating to building out successful multi-channel marketing strategies. Over the course of her career, Karen has worked with 9 of the top 10 P&C carriers and 12 of the top 15 Life Insurance carriers, plus many mid-tier carriers. Karen has deep expertise in building programs to drive revenue from lead-gen, funnel, growth, remarketing, and win-back traffic from high value customers. She has thorough knowledge of the insurance customer lifecycle and is an expert in email marketing best practices. In addition, she works closely tracking all the major insurance providers and InsurTech startups to understand where there are defined opportunities for improvement.
An accomplished speaker, Karen has presented at DMA, Marketing Sherpa, SIR, AIR, JCG, LIMRA, DigIn, Pivotal Veracity and others. In addition, she has served three years as the Conference Chair of this Society of Insurance Research event. She holds an MBA from Cleveland State University; a BBA from Kent State University (Marketing/Statistics Concentration); and the Marketing Experiments Email Certification.