2019 SIR Annual Conference & Exhibit Fair
Reimagining Research to Recognize Emerging Insurance Industry Trends
October 20-22, 2019
The Sheraton Charlotte Hotel
555 South McDowell Street South Tower
Charlotte, NC 28204
1. The theme is compelling, relevant and timely!
2. SIR is a carrier-led association that serves insurance research professionals!
The Society of Insurance Research (SIR) will hold their 49th Annual Conference on October 20th – 22nd at the Sheraton Charlotte Hotel in Charlotte, NC. Insurance professionals seeking to advance their business and profession through cutting edge research are invited and encouraged to attend.
The theme for this year’s event is “Reimagining Research to Recognize Emerging Insurance Industry Trends”. The dawn of a new era of research and intelligence is upon us. As carriers and startups create new insurance models to address an evolving marketplace it is more critical than ever to leverage cutting edge methods and tools to stay ahead of the competition. Sharia Benn from Penn National Insurance stated, “It is the actionable insights that I get and can take back to my job and apply immediately that make this event so valuable”.
On day 1, concurrent sessions feature Commercial Lines, Personal Lines and Health and Life Insurance topics. On day 2, concurrent sessions feature Consumer Experience/Consumer Insights, Research Function/Competitive Intelligence, and Data Analytics/Innovation. Click here to view the full agenda.
Top 5 reasons to attend this conference:
3. No speed dating! SIR is small enough to develop real, lasting professional relationships.
4. SIR exhibitors are best in class and provide relevant solutions to advance your business!
5. This is not a fly-by-night event! It’s SIR’s 49th conference and you won’t want to miss it!
Please also note that there is an SIR promotion to refer a friend- individuals who refer a friend to the conference are entered in a drawing to win two $50 gift cards!