A View Into the Future - How Well Did we do and Will it Guide Our Actions
May 20, 2021
12 pm - 1 pm Central Time, 1 pm - 2 pm Eastern, 10 am - 11 am Pacific
Study Summary: We surveyed 10,000 people across all our various verticals and asked them a series of questions as it pertains to Auto, Home, Life and Specialty products Insurance. The objective of the study was to measure some of the trends within key COVID themes and assess what factors are influencing them. Much of what we saw will be long-lasting.
Insurance study questions focused on six key areas:
• Current/Future Paths to Purchase
• Importance of Agent Interaction, Value the Agent Provides and Readiness to Meet In-person
• Impact COVID has had on Shopping for All Lines and Percentage of Change Needed to Switch
• Actions Consumers have Taken or Will Take to Reduce Costs
• Satisfaction- Claims and Communications
• Appetite for On-Demand
Karen Imbrogno, Sr. Insurance Industry Analyst for P&C and Life at Acxiom.
PLEASE NOTE THAT AFTER YOU CLICK "REGISTER MYSELF" YOU MUST TO GO TO YOUR CART OR CLICK "PROCEED TO CHECK OUT" BELOW BEFORE YOU ARE FULLY REGISTERED FOR THIS EVENT. UPON CHECK OUT, YOU WILL RECIEVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL WITH JOINING INSTRUCTIONS.
Attendee information will be used to provide meeting information, slides, and survey. Attendees will be added to SIR email distribution and may be provided to event sponsors.