The business of insurance is changing. Gone are the days of analog processes, paper billing, and handshake deals. Their replacements: digital platforms, automation, competent artificial intelligence, and others can be seen as allies or threats to doing business. Yet, as we face these changes, the biggest question remains the least heard: Now what? As always, this question is answered in our cooperation with our industry peers because this is our new normal and it will not be addressed easily or quickly. Join us in Boston, April 28-30th as we address the evolution of the insurance business model and how it can help us adapt to evolving risks and market appetites. Only working together and sharing knowledge can we be assured of a promising future in insurance.
Top 5 reasons to attend this conference:
1. The theme is compelling, relevant and timely!
2. SIR is a carrier-led association that serves insurance research professionals!
3. No speed dating! SIR is small enough to develop real, lasting professional relationships.
4. SIR exhibitors are best in class and provide relevant solutions to advance your business!
5. This is not a fly-by-night event! It’s SIR’s 54th conference and you won’t want to miss it!