SIR's 2022 Annual Conference
Las Vegas, NV
October 16-18, 2022
The insurance industry has faced new hurdles thanks to the pandemic and its challenges. To take on these new challenges, we need to collaborate and connect with new and old colleagues with different perspectives and experiences. We can make the insurance marketplace more agile to address these and future challenges. So, join us this October 16-18 in Las Vegas at the MGM Grand, where we will lay the groundwork to tackle current and future challenges to the insurance industry.
This is just a sampling of the general sessions & keynotes we have in store. More coming soon about the individual tracks.
“The Society of Insurance Research is committed to staying current on recommended wellness policies issued by medical experts and federal, state, and local officials at the locations we plan on gathering. We continue to monitor conditions and take the appropriate action if pandemic conditions change.
At this time, we are following the policies of our Annual Conference venue and will adhere to those policies unless otherwise notified by the venue or proper authorities. We trust that our members and guests take the necessary actions to keep themselves healthy and safe.
We look forward to seeing everyone soon.” If you have questions while completing your application, please email SIR.
Top 5 reasons to attend this conference:
1. The theme is compelling, relevant and timely!
2. SIR is a carrier-led association that serves insurance research professionals!
3. No speed dating! SIR is small enough to develop real, lasting professional relationships.
4. SIR exhibitors are best in class and provide relevant solutions to advance your business!
5. This is not a fly-by-night event! It’s SIR’s 51st conference and you won’t want to miss it!