While innovations are happening at a meteoric rate in the insurance market, consumer adoption of these innovations has been relatively slow. In this research study, the Society of Insurance Research interviewed consumers to understand their perceptions and usage of key innovations in the insurance market. The analysis of the data included an examination of how views toward innovation vary based on generational and other demographic factors.
This research specifically asked consumers about:
- How insurance lines and banking compare when it comes to innovation
- Their familiarity with the innovations in the insurance industry
- The appeal of the innovations in the insurance industry
- Their current usage of the innovations in the insurance industry
- Their views/concerns regarding inherent risks involved as innovative technologies evolve
The webinar will be held on Wednesday, December 13, 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. ET (11 a.m. - 12 p.m. CT).
Please note: This webinar is for SIR members. Once your registration is submitted it will be reviewed by SIR staff who will then include the webinar link in a confirmation email.